Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Thoughts - Episode 1

I desire to write more about reading, but reading requires time and soapboxing/reflecting/postulating/pontificating takes much less time.  So welcome to the beginning of an inconsequential series I will not follow up on, Friday Thoughts.

It has been over a month since the last post.  My life has been a whirlwind and I still can't manage my time well enough to write.  So here I am, broken, weak, and distracted.

These last few weeks for me have been great.  I single-handedly planned a youth lock-in, micro-managing Steve Jobs (R.I.P.) style.  We had our parish fair last weekend which was a blast.  I coached a loosing flag football season (0-5, upwards from here!).  The archbishop emeritus and New Orleans icon, Archbishop Philip Hannan was laid to rest yesterday.

Needless to say, sitting down to write has not been on my mind (football plays have taken up way to much space!).

What is important: Prayer.

No comments: